Wednesday, May 2, 2018

My To Be Read List

Part of being a writer is being a reader, but I haven't been much of one lately. I have read very few books during the past two years, but I think I'm getting back into the swing of things. I actually have a list of books that I'm planning to check out. I know that I'm not going to read all of these, but I'm going to try.

The first is my current read, Hidden Bodies, the sequel to You. 


The next book is one I've seen in Book of the month unboxings. Actually, the next few will be books I've seen in these unboxings. Our kind of cruelty kind of reminds me of You, well the blurb did anyway.



I've been wanting to read Final Girls for a long time, and it'll probably be my next read. I love the pink and black copy with the black pages. I think it would look nice sitting on my bookshelf, but I'll probably end up getting it from the library.





The youtuber (chapterstacks) who got me interested in You also got me interested in this next pick.


I've been more interested in horror and thriller novels lately, so that would explain my interest in the next author.




Finally, my love for video games and popular movies means that I fan girl over books that involve games and movies. I want to read Ready Player One.


No comments:

Post a Comment